Automatic export of measured data: Global setup
This function is available as of version 4.6.
With the automatic export function, you can define regular exports for individual meter points and OBIS values. The configuration consists of two steps:
- Global setup of the export targets (directories/recipients)
Individual setup of the meter points to be exported.
Global setup: Configuration file
Application Services\Config\. With this file, you can define the fields to be exported in the CSV, the separator as well as the output directories or recipients:
This section contains the field definitions. You can create several definitions. Each definition has a unique ID. If nothing else is specified for the respective meter point, the ID specified in FILEDSETS default= is used.
<FIELDSET id="1" seperator=";"..
Section for the first field definition with the following properties:
- id, unique numerical ID
- culture, either "de-DE" or "en-US", defines the output language and number formats
separator, for example ";" or ","
<FIELD id="UtcTime" format="yyyy-MM-ddTHH-mm" />
The field to be exported. The following fields are possible:
- UtcTime, Format: y M d H m
- LocalTime, Format: y M d H m
- Format: N3
- Location, Format: ID, Name
- ObisCode, Format: Shortname, Code
Closes the section for the individual field definition.
Closes the section for the field definitions.
<RECIEPIENT id="1" file="FALSE" .../>
Recipient definitions with the following properties:
- file, FALSE or TRUE depending on whether file output is desired or not.
- mail, FALSE or TRUE depending on whether an e-mail should be sent or not.
- csv-export-directory="c:\temp\csvexport", stating the CSV output directory
- mscons-export-directory="c:\temp\msconsexport", stating the CSV output directory
- mscons-sender-id="1111111111111", mandatory for MSCONS export
- mscons-recipient-id="2222222222222", mandatory for MSCONS export
Closes the section for the individual recipient definition.
Closes the section for the recipient definitions.
Section for the individual definition if a meter point should be processed according to a custom definition instead of the standard definition.
<MPOVERRIDE id="... />
- id="DE1111112222200000000000000000000", definition of an existing meter point
- recipient-id="1", reference to the recipient defined by <RECIEPIENT>.
fieldset-id="1", reference to the field definition made by <FIELDSET>.
Closes the section for the individual definition.
Global setup: Time of export
You can set up the automation service to check periodical export tasks for users logged in with the system administrator SA role. With the 'Measured data export' task, you can define both the interval (1:00:00 = daily) and the time of export:
Automatic export of measured data: Meter point configuration
For every meter point or measuring parameter to be exported, you can individually define if an export should be performed or not. The system defines the data starting point according to your selection in the 'Last export' field. This enables you to manually define the export period to be observed the next time the task is carried out. After the export is completed, this property is automatically set by the system.
With the 'Minimal status' property, you can define the required quality of data to be exported. If you set the state to 1 here, you automatically prevent the transmission of disturbed or missing values. If the system cannot export the selected period due to the status definition, a corresponding message is recorded in the system log.